You can SERVE in a number of righteous ways.
- PRAY. Pray for the Congolese people. And pray for members of the Congo Helping Hands' team as they do God's work..
- FOLLOW. Follow us on this website's blog/vlog and on Facebook. Because you will not likely find out about current news and problems of the Congolese people on your evening news.
- WATCH. View our Minute for the Congo Mission video messages.
- INVITE. Invite us to speak to your church, parish, or organization about God's children in the Congo.
- DONATE. Donate your time, talents, and treasures to aid of God's children in the Congo. We are looking for individuals to assist us.
- TIME. If you feel called to work on this mission, let us know how we can help you would like serve the least of these. You can serve on a part time or even full time basis. You can serve, here or there. Try a short term trip with us.
- TALENTS. You have been given talents. Some of your talents may be known or they may be unrecognized by you. No talent is too big, too small, or trivial.
- TREASURES. You may have treasures (money, equipment, supplies, other assets). If not, don't worry because you may have treasure map. That is, you possess the knowledge and relationships to find the treasure.
- AMAZON PURCHASES. Your purchases on Amazon.com can save a life, or make life better for a poor Congolese. Amazon gives us a small donation on qualified purchases through Smile.Amazon.com and select Congo Helping Hands as your charity. It's that easy!
You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.