Congo Helping Hands, Inc.
Faces of villagers in the Kasai Occidental
Province of the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa.
Our Mission ... Congo Helping Hands is a
non-profit Christian organization that works in partnership to improve
the quality of life in the Democratic Republic of the Congo through
human development in health, education, agriculture, and microecomonics.
- increase awareness of need
- encourage participation and aid
- promote health and well-being
- improve medical care
- develop educational opportunities
- nurture improvements in agriculture
- promote micro economic strategies
- Postal address (make checks payable to "Congo
Helping Hands. Inc.,
- 8170 Hague Road
- Indianapolis, IN
- Electronic mail
- Contact the President of CHH:
Woody M. Collins